I absolutely love my post-workout snacks. Actually, this is what motivates me: I give my best and suffer because I know I will enjoy the afterward reward, protein-packed snack.
This week, I made chickpeas and peanut butter muffins but it is 240 calories (too much for this week !). I am a bit intolerant to chickpeas and I put too much of it in the prepping, so it was definitely not the best for my stomach.
Therefore, I decided to swap this for healthier cookies! I took a basic plain 3-ingredients cookies on Pinterest (1 cup of oats, 2 bananas, and raisins) and added proteins and peanut butter (for the taste and to stick everything together!)
- 1 cup oats
- 2 smalls riped bananas
- 20g/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 20g/2tbsp protein peas powder
- 3gr goji berries (5)
- 15g coconut chunks
- 5g/1tsp cinnamon
- Mash the ripped bananas together to make a puree
- Mix together the bananas, oats, peanut butter, protein peas powder, goji berries (I cut mine into 2), the coconut chunk and the cinnamon with a cookie spoon to make a thick paste.
- Make balls with the cookie dough (I made 13 balls of the side of a tablespoon)
- Flatten the balls with a fork
- Put the preparation in the oven at 170 degrees C for 8-10 minutes (the cookies thicken afterwards so don’t worry if it is not totally cooked in the oven.
- You can eat them right away or store them in a contained for a week
These cookies are 90 calories each:
2.96g of fat – 12.54g of carbs and 4.09g of proteins
I am usually full after eating 2 (I eat 2 after my morning workout and 1 around 4pm for my mid-afternoon snack).
Please tag me on social media or send me pics if you decided to make these! I would love to see your cookies!